Welcome to Hindu Temple Ventura County
This Temple has been started by the combined efforts of people from Ventura County area to provide our kids knowledge about Hindu Religion
and Philosophy. A place where we can celebrate our festivals together, Kids can learn their native language or culture through Bal Vihar and
get to know their religion.
To view the Temple deities please follow this link.
Now you can stay in touch with the temple through Facebook. Visit Hindu Temple Ventura County Facebook page and signup.
We are looking for a new priest for the temple. Temple will be opened by volunteers. Please call ahead before coming to temple on week days.
All are welcome.
Bal Vihar starting at Temple - Sept 2014 - click to read our mission ...
After many years of efforts, Hindu Temple Ventura County will be starting Bal Vihar in the month of September, 2014. It will be run by Radhakrishna and Rangu Mandiyam, who have been running Bal Vihar for over 20 years at Malibu Temple. Please signup to enroll kids in Bal Vihar by using Contact us
link and let us know the name and age of kid(s) you wish to enroll.
Temple Contact:     Phone: (805)766-4671    e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 6085 King Drive, Unit 110,
Ventura, CA 93003
Temple is located off Johnson Drive exit of US 101 in Ventura behind Paradise Chevrolet dealership. For Google Map and Directions click on the address link.
- Every Tuesday 6:30-7:30 pm Hanuman Chalisa paath and Hanuman Aarti followed by preetibhoj.
- We are going to start Baal Vihar (with Chinmaya Mission) at our Temple starting September 2014. We need to get a count of the kids who would start in this program. If interested, please contact us with name and age of the kids.
- Ganpati Yagya from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm followed by Ganesha Visarjan at Ventura harbor Cove Beach 1:00 PM - Ganesh Visarjan at Ventura Harbor to Harbor Cove Beach, (1867 Spinnaker Dr., Ventura, CA 93001) followed by snacks and celebrations with music We are looking for volunteers for this festival, please call 805-340-2484 if you wish to volunteer.
- Here are the pictures from Shri Krishna Janmashtami at Hindu Temple Ventura County. The festivities went on past midnight to celebrate the birth of Lord Krishna
- We are looking to add Indian Laguage classes, If interested to learn or teach, please send message or e-mail: email@example.com
We have been celebrating Hindu festivals with the help of the community. ShivaRatri, Ram Navmi, Janmashtami, Navratri Garba, Holi, Diwali, Lohri, Baisakhi and Ten days Ganesh Chaturthi etc. If you would like any other festival or weenkly celebration, please contact us and get involved.
Photo and Video Gallery for past Temple functions
DONATIONS NEEDED - You can donate now using Paypal or contact us during Temple hours. We can do direct deposit with a copy of void check. Any amount $21 or $11 is welcome.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- This Temple belongs to all devotees. If you would like to have certain events/programs for your Region of India done at the Temple, Please contact us and help facilitate as it is our strong desire to have an all inclusive Temple.
Register with our website to get regular e-mails. Keep checking this page for updates.
Here is the fully executed copy of the Temple bylaws created based on the community input. Starting September 2012, there are no titles for Temple management. A lead Trustee (for legal documents) and three sevaks, all selected by Temple members, will run the temple affairs in co-ordination with Priest. The Board of Trustees and monthly donor lists is updated as per the bylaws.
Anyone who would like to contribute is welcome. Temple functions are governed by it's bylaws.
All Temple activities are decided in consultation with Priest and Sevaks help co-ordinate the activities with community volunteers.