Welcome to Hindu Temple Ventura County
This Temple has been started by the combined efforts of people to provide our kids knowledge about Hindu Religion
and Philosophy. A place where we can celebrate our festivals together, Kids can learn their native language or culture through Bal Vihaar and
get to know their religion.
To view the Temple deities please follow this link.
Now you can stay in touch with the temple through Facebook. Visit Hindu Temple Ventura County Facebook page and signup.
DONATIONS NEEDED - You can donate now using Paypal or contact us during Temple hours. We can do direct deposit with a copy of void check. Any amount $51, $31, $21 or $11 is welcome. (All donations are tax deductible.)
Temple Phone: (805)766-4671
Address: 6085 King Drive, Unit 110,
Ventura, CA 93003
Programs - See Temple Calendar
- Saturday, Sept 17th: Ganesh Visarjan 11:00 am to 12:00 noon - Lord Ganesh Visarjan Mahotsav Lord Ganesha Yagna with modak followed by preetibhoj and grand festival at Ventura Harbor Cove beach with music, dance and chanting of Ganpati Bappa Moriya with devotees doing the Visarjan of their Lord Ganesh murti in the ocean.
- Regular Week Day Programs See Temple Hours
- Monday: Full Rudrabhishek 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Devotees participate in the offerings of ghee, yogurt, honey, sugar, water, milk on the shivling as the priest chants shlokas from the fifth chapter of Rudri (derived form Yajurveda), with Shiv Ji's arti and Preetibhoj
- Tuesday: Hanuman Chalisa and Sankat Mochan Paath 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Recital of Hanuman Chalisa, Sankat Mochan with priest. Singing of "Sri Ram chandra Kripalu Bhajman" bhajan followed by Hanuman Ji's arti and preetibhoj
- Thursday: Shri Sai Dhoop Arti 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM. Join other devotees for Guru puja
- Bal Vihar - We are enrolling kids for Bal Vihar classes between the ages of 4-10 years old. Classes are held every Sunday from 3-4 pm at Hindu Temple Ventura county. We teach Hindu religion to kids in easy to learn format. We have Hindi classes as well. Please contact Anu Govil at: 805-300-5604.
- August 6, 2016 - Free Dance lessons taught by Khushbu Dalsania at Nartan School of Bharatnatyam.
From 10:00 am to 11:00 am Ages 3-15 and 11:00 am to 12:00 noon age 16 - 60 at 2520A East Las Posas Road, Camarillo, CA 93012. Please contact www.nartan.net or call 805-814-0976
- Telugu lessons for kids/beginers taught by community volunteers. Classes starting soon! Contact us to enroll/for more information.
- We have Music classes by Kamini Natarajan at the Temple. Please see attached Flyer
Photo and Video Gallery for past Temple functions
Register with our website to get regular e-mails. Keep checking this page for updates.