Welcome to Hindu Temple Ventura County
This Temple has been started by the combined efforts of people from Ventura County area to provide our kids knowledge about Hindu Religion
and Philosophy. A place where we can celebrate our festivals together, Kids can learn their native language or culture through Bal Vihaar and
get to know their religion.
To view the Temple deities please follow this link.
Now you can stay in touch with the temple through Facebook. Visit Hindu Temple Ventura County Facebook page and signup.
Temple Contact - Ph: (805)766-4671  e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 6085 King Drive, Unit 110,
Ventura, CA 93003
Temple is located off Johnson Drive exit of US 101 in Ventura behind Paradise Chevrolet dealership. For Google Map and Directions click on the address link.
- Nov 11, 2015, Celebration for Diwali will be held at the Temple. There will be Puja from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
- Oct 30, 2015, Celebration for Karva Chauth was held at the Temple. If you would like pictures please make a donation to the temple. we will deliver one 8x10 picture with some photoshop enhancements t you. The temple needs more volunteers and help and any support you can provide will be appreciated.
- Navratri Punam Garba pictures can be seen here by following the link.
- Navratri Ras Garba and Photo Booth pictures can be seen here by following the link. If you want a full size picture please send an e-mail to Ravi Govil at email@example.com. If you like your pictures, please give donate and support the Temple in any way you can. Punam Garba Pictures will be posted soon. Keep looking on Temple Website. Garba Video here
- Shri Krishna Janamashtami Pictures. Here is a link for Photos from Shri Krishna Janmashtami celebrations
- New Fall Session of Bal Vihar Starting August 9, 2015, 3:00PM to 4:00PM every Sunday at Hindu Temple Ventura County. For more information, you can view the attached Flyer for Bal Vihar
- Telugu lessons for kids/beginers taught by community volunteers. Classes starting soon! Contact us to enroll/for more information.
- Sunday Program: NEW FORMAT, INCREASED PRAVACHAN TIME, 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM Bhajan Kirtan and Dhuns - Group participation, 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM: Time slot given to Pundit Ji exclusively some bhajans followed by 30-40 minutes pravachan.
- We have started Music classes by Kamini Natarajan at the Temple. Please see attached Flyer
We have been celebrating Hindu festivals with the help of the community. ShivaRatri, Ram Navmi, Janmashtami, Navratri Garba, Holi, Diwali, Lohri, Baisakhi and Ten days Ganesh Chaturthi etc. If you would like any other festival or weenkly celebration, please contact us and get involved.
Photo and Video Gallery for past Temple functions
DONATIONS NEEDED - You can donate now using Paypal or contact us during Temple hours. We can do direct deposit with a copy of void check. Any amount $21 or $11 is welcome.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- This Temple belongs to all devotees. If you would like to have certain events/programs for your Region of India done at the Temple, Please contact us and help facilitate as it is our strong desire to have an all inclusive Temple.
Register with our website to get regular e-mails. Keep checking this page for updates.
Here is the fully executed copy of the Temple bylaws created based on the community input. Starting September 2012, there are no titles for Temple management. A lead Trustee (for legal documents) and three sevaks, all selected by Temple members, will run the temple affairs in co-ordination with Priest. The Board of Trustees and monthly donor lists is updated as per the bylaws.
Anyone who would like to contribute is welcome. Temple functions are governed by it's bylaws.
All Temple activities are decided in consultation with Priest and Sevaks help co-ordinate the activities with community volunteers.