Welcome to Hindu Temple Ventura County
This Temple has been started by the combined efforts of people from Ventura County area to provide our kids knowledge about Hindu Religion
and Philosophy. A place where we can celebrate our festivals together, Kids can learn their native language or culture through Bal Vihar and
get to know their religion.
To view the Temple deities please follow this link.
Now you can stay in touch with the temple through Facebook. Visit Hindu Temple Ventura County Facebook page and signup.
Temple Contact:     Phone: (805)766-4671    e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 6085 King Drive, Unit 110,
Ventura, CA 93003
Temple is located off Johnson Drive exit of US 101 in Ventura behind Paradise Chevrolet dealership. For Google Map and Directions click on the address link.
- Here are the pictures from Karva Chauth 2014 at Hindu Temple Ventura County. If you would like a picture in full Res, please send a message to Email to Ravi Govil with photo name/number
- Here are the pictures from Navratri Garba 2014 at Hindu Temple Ventura County.
- Chopda Pujan: Oct 22th, 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM
Chopda puja in the evening, Devotees are encouraged to bring the compay ledgers, accounting files for pujan
- Solar Eclipse Oct 23rd afternoon - Temple will be closed until 5:00 PM for the eclipse and open afterwards for Pujan etc.
- Deepawali Pujan: Oct 23th, Sunday 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM
Diwali puja (laxmi puja) will begin 6:30 PM to 9 PM, two one hours session with preeti bhojan
- Deepawali Cultural Program: Oct 26th, Sunday 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM
and Sunday Satsang followed by Preetibhoj
- Annakut: Oct 24th, 7:00 PM onwards
- Here are the pictures from Shri Krishna Janmashtami at Hindu Temple Ventura County. The festivities went on past midnight to celebrate the birth of Lord Krishna
We have been celebrating Hindu festivals with the help of the community. ShivaRatri, Ram Navmi, Janmashtami, Navratri Garba, Holi, Diwali, Lohri, Baisakhi and Ten days Ganesh Chaturthi etc. If you would like any other festival or weenkly celebration, please contact us and get involved.
Photo and Video Gallery for past Temple functions
DONATIONS NEEDED - You can donate now using Paypal or contact us during Temple hours. We can do direct deposit with a copy of void check. Any amount $21 or $11 is welcome.
- All donations are tax deductible.
- This Temple belongs to all devotees. If you would like to have certain events/programs for your Region of India done at the Temple, Please contact us and help facilitate as it is our strong desire to have an all inclusive Temple.
Register with our website to get regular e-mails. Keep checking this page for updates.
Here is the fully executed copy of the Temple bylaws created based on the community input. Starting September 2012, there are no titles for Temple management. A lead Trustee (for legal documents) and three sevaks, all selected by Temple members, will run the temple affairs in co-ordination with Priest. The Board of Trustees and monthly donor lists is updated as per the bylaws.
Anyone who would like to contribute is welcome. Temple functions are governed by it's bylaws.
All Temple activities are decided in consultation with Priest and Sevaks help co-ordinate the activities with community volunteers.